Integrating the mind, body, and spirit into healthcare is practically as old as time itself. Plato may have said it best thousands of years ago: "The great error of our day in the treatment of humans is that some physicians separate treatment of psyche from treatment of body."
OUR BODY AND MIND IS ONE
- Name:Seth-Deborah Roth
- Certified Medical Hypnotherapist, Master NLP Practitioner, Faculty Member National Guild of Hypnosis, Instructor of Medical Hypnosis at The Hypnotherapy Center, Results Coach, Advanced Reiki, Memeber of the Order of Braid of National Guild of Hypnotists
Seth-Deborah has an extensive medical background being a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and Registered Nurse. She found hypnosis to be an effective way to communicate with the mind/body connection and an effective compliment to clinical medicine. She has appeared on the Discovery Channel's "MythBusters" segment on hypnosis. She teaches the medical applications of hypnosis.She is a member of the National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Hypnotic Reflections
- Weightless Hypnosis
- Brian David Phillips
- What's On My Brain
- Hypnosis Directory
- E Cigarettes Don't Stop Smoking Habit
- New Hypnosis for Sleep App that Let's You Choose Y...
- Hypnosis for Anticipatory Nausea in Children with ...
- Hypnosis and Chronic Pain
- UCSF's Integrative Medicine Network annual Fall El...
- Hypnosis for Cancer Treatment Support
- Received the 2013 Charles Tebbetts award from the ...
- Hypnosis Research for Embryo Transfer
- "Transformation of Pain With Hypnosis Course"
- Hypnosis for Medical Issues